Is It Legal - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Legal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stuck a machingun off the top of a leman russ tank and put it on a space marine tatical marine I also invented my own chapter 13th company Black tempalars 13th comany means they have been attacking the eye of terror

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I haven't quite understood what it is you've done but it doesn't sound legal to me. What weapon did you say you used? A machine gun? There's nothing called a machine gun in 40k. Is it a bolter or lasgun or what? Please be more specific.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sos i don't know what type it is i think it is a type of bolter :huh: :unsure:

Ino
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off of a Leman Russ you're probably thinking of a storm bolter. Yes, a storm bolter is legal, but only a characters, and it may be limited to only officers or something. You couldn't have it on a regular soldier, unless he were a terminator or something.
    The Good News is here!

Check it out:
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=Ezekiel+18%3A28-32&version=NIV' target='_blank'>Ezekiel 18:28-32</a>
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Ezekiel+33%3A11' target='_blank'>Ezekiel 33:11</a>
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Mark+1%3A15' target='_blank'>Mark 1:15</a>
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Romans+10%3A9-10' target='_blank'>Romans 10:9-10</a>

PM me for more info&#33;

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Yeah dude I think you need to read a few rules. Also you are free to invent any army you want really, whether or not an opponent will agree to you using them is a different matter.

On a technical note, the Black Templars don&#39;t actually have companies like other chapters, 13th or otherwise, they have varying sized "Crusades" instead, led by Black Templer Marshals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh&#33; can you help me think of a crusade then?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

The Crusades are normally just named after the sector they take part in, like the Donian Crusdade in the Donian Sector for example.

If you really want to play Black Templars then you should buy Codex Space Marines (£ AND Index Astartes II (£10), because the Black Templars use mostly normal space marine rules, but the extra ones for them are in the Index Astartes II.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i now have a nu chapter :black falcons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

if the machine gun looks like a old .30 cal brownings then its classed as a heavy stubber in the game.
    p.s. only special charicters will have the ability to carry heavy weapons eg murgen ra, other &#39;normal&#39; charicters can&#39;t sorry
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it&#39;s a storm bolta

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast