Not a conversion but more a question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Not a conversion but more a question

I figured this would be the more appropriate place to put this question. A friend of mine put together his necrons but did not place the green plastice tube or the end nozzel of the gun on before he primered them to paint them. In the process of this all he moved. When he managed to unpack his models he could find all of his necrons but none of the tubes or end nozzels to the guns.

Now the tube is not that much of an issue a simple order of the bitz and they are taken care of. The end nozzel on the other hand is a tough one. He came to me conversions to save his model but I am coming up blank.

So any thought on what can be used to make a decient end nozzel for his guns

2. Remove Advertisements

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    New Zealand
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

743 (x8)

If he's ordering green tubes then get him to order Immortal weapon muzzles too. Each one can be cut to make two warrior gun nozzles. It might not be cheap but it's one option.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

+ Reply to Thread