Skaven Convertion Ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture the Rat Ogres. Scary, towering beasts of doom and disease. Mutilated and sewn-together monsters of pain.

Now picture a kitten playin with a toymouse. A white one.

See where I am getting at?

I am going to get some toymice and convert them abit to make Rat Ogres out of them =D . (with my army special quirk: the blue silk ribbon around their necks) .

I love my mousearmy.

EDIT: more convertion ideas abit lower down on this page

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Slai it sounds... erm..... interesting

And I will love to see pics of them when they are done, just make sure they are very mutilated and bandaged. oh btw show us a pic of Shiny.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, your army is gonna look strange.
    SHINY, SHINY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ratling Guns are going to be Mr. Clickies. There's a great book by Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents. The use clockwork toy-store mice, Mr. Clickies, to check for mousetraps. This is going to be a clockwork mouse with a gun strapped to its back.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea, Deciever =P . Cant wait for the pics i assume you are going to post of it =) !

Not to create dark clouds or anything, but no Shiny pic will happen before I get my hands on a better digicam than my cellphone. Sorry =/ .

I thought I might as well post this here.

Other ideas for my Skaven army:

- All they models will have white fur, red eyes, and a blue silk ribbon around their necks. My cute small mice =) .

- The one flank of bases on my Clanrat regiment will be 3 blank ones (from the first and back), then 4 skaven squeezed together by a bolt from a bolt thrower, then a rat dodging the tip of the bolt as if it just missed him.

EDIT: I just thought of a new version of this idea: the first rat in the Bolt Thrower line got hit in the head, and thus stands headless, with the next two bases are empty, and then the three rats and the first guys head are pinned together on the 4th base =P .

- The guy next to the empty base in front of the clanrat reg will have another bolt in his chest, and looks down at it, arms hanging by his sides.

- The one next to him just holds the banner and looks at the bolt in the guys chest.

- One of my slaves will have a walking staff, a monocle, a tie, a sigarette in one of those posh holders, a moustache, and a tophat.

- I will have the whole Slaves reg, except the monopoly rat, be really crippled. One will sit in a wheelchair with a bandaged leg, one will have crutches, etc.

- One of the clanrats will have his head under his arm, and a human head with a sig where his head would normally be, and a zipper on the back.

- Another clanrat will have a Ultramarines shoulderpad. He got lost in some Chaos warp sometime, ended up in 40k, on a deserted battlefield, took a shoulder pad, wandered around, then suddenly warped back to normal time, about 10 minutes after he dissappeared.

- I was thinking that a slave might have a bolter, and have another slave beside him look at it while holding a sling.

- I also thought about getting a really small Mickey Mouse head for one of the Slaves, or even a small Mickey figure.

- and one clanrat trying unsucsessfully to pull a runeinfested magical sword from a stone.

My personal favourites are the Monopoly Slave and the human in a ratcostume =P .

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Well like I said last night they sound interesting, I would love to see your completed army. I hope to see pics (when you have a better camera of course)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why is this in 40k section... oh well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

This is not the 40k section.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about this? Get a Bloodthirster&#39;s axe and chop the hand off. Then put it in the middle of a regiment of Slaves, have them all be holding it up, maybe some being squished. Kinda like a trophy.
    However, that&#39;s a distant future thing, kinda like Mr. Clicky. My current conversion in progress, which should be painted by next weekend, is my Grey Seer. I saw so much potential in the Rat Swarm bases... I&#39;m going to trim them down and have them swarming up and over a struggling Ork. The Grey Seer is riding them like a wave, cackiling madly. I have the rats and I&#39;m getting the Seer... just need an Ork...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brilliant ideas, can&#39;t wait to see pics.

I have my own idea for skaven but I cant afford to do it myself so perhaps someone else could try it - Ratmarinez&#33;

Skaven for 40K. There are no cowardly horde armies in 40K [orks aren&#39;t cowardly, they need less than 12 men to even fail a morale check]. So these are superrats, use the chaos list but replace marine heads with skaven heads and slash the skaven triangle onto their shoulderpads. For a demon prince either use a rat ogre, Vermin Lord or the 40k demon prince with a rat ogre head. For cultists use skaven with lasguns/bolters/shootas. Paint the armour brass and the skaven symbols light green.
    Signature?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast