[WHFB] Wood Elf Noble-Ronin concept... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WHFB] Wood Elf Noble-Ronin concept...

Hi all, long time no time no see.
    Anyway with one of my Wood Elf Nobles I want to convert the current one with the GW or make one from scratch, no real problem with that. So I was toying with a Ronin type noble conversion. With his left arm in a coat, large blade and a sake bowl. When I thought of this idea it was later that I realised I could pretty much copy Auron form FFX in terms of style, minus the sunnies and other modernesque things. But I'm pretty stumped in terms of were to build from, I've got no place to go on. I was thinking of just adding a vest-like thing to the current Noble just for the trademark arm sling, but it could lok crap unless done well. Although I want him to look like a Ronin, therefore being a Samurai, in a sense which is Japanese, I still want to stick with Wood Elfish style as well. It may be hard, but I'm up for a challange at the moment as I've brought my modelling/Greenstuff skill to the next level, finally and I'm ready for something harder.
    Oh and for reference, for those poor souls who havn't played FFX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Auron_artwork.jpg
    Cheers, Alucard.

-Edit-
    The link should work now.

Last edited by Alucard; August 5th, 2006 at 02:08.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know double posting is the tool of the devil but I have yet to recieve an answer let alone a query. Anyways, I'm stuck for ideas on the torso, legs and left arm ( or more importantly, the hand, I'd like it to be poised like Aurons in the pic. I think I got the grog set on the Imperial Guard bottle/accessory, mainly for the cork on it and build around it with greenstuff to make it look like more of a bottle. I also found a sword that is fairly massive; the sheathed sword in the Choas Warrior command sprue, just file away the choatica and we have a pretty massive sword on our handsseeing as it look big for choas warrior standards it'll be huge for an elf.
    Anyway thoughts/ideas welcome.

+ Reply to Thread