Comic Book Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a Huge fan of Comics and 40K I was wondering if anyone here has attempted any comic based conversions of 40K?

I am working right now on a Deadpool (my Favorite&#33 to use as a bounty hunter in Necro or an Assassin in 40K, the only bad thing is I planned it all converted it all and started painting it, and a buddy of mine sent me a pic of one online that looks almost exactly like mine...Oh well. Still going to make him...

I was also toying with the idea of converting Wolverine and using him as a Space Wolf Wulfen character. I never started it 'cause I realized Space Wolves are cheese! Although my latest coversion for my DIY chapter, My Chapter Master, is equiped with Lightning Claws that only have 3 blades on each hand rather than 4.

I also thought it might be cool to get some DE Hellions and convert them to look like the Green Goblin or the Hobgoblin...

--Keep Disco Evil--

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to see that conversion of deadpool, i used to collect comics all the time when i was younger

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post the Deadpool when I'm done...
    --Keep Disco Evil--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got a hold of some Water effects resin and think I'm going to try something new.

I want to make my evesor assassin Ghost Rider, my callidus Morh, my culexus Death's Head, and my vindicare as the Punisher. I'll post when I'm done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a cool conversion idea, but I'm only posting it when I'm finished contruction.

Woah, another just came to me. How about a Scud (great comic book) Necron special character. You could select a target at the beginning of the match, and he would self-destruct if anyone killed the target.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've posted Deadpool in the gallery... It wont win any painting contests or nothing but I think he's cool!!!
    --Keep Disco Evil--

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey when you said comic book conversoin I thought you meant conversions like superman, batman and so on...
    But then again that's me... and I'm crazy!

But anyway... woulden't it be cool with an entire IG army modeled as Boba Fett from Star Wars?
    By the way, do it easy... look way back in the IG codex and there should be sketches of different IG regiments... there you should see a conversion that looks like him...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have recently converted a space wolf to become wolverine in power armour. He's got lightnig claws from a necromunda model and a green stuff modeled hairdo and side burns. Looks really cool. Will post some pictures soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's cool Brother Urgent...I had origanally thought of doing that but I no longer play Space Wolves. And I after I thought about it I realized Logan could never become as Space Marine... His healing factor would reject all the implants... I am currently modeling a Wolverine on a Catchacan body, I think it'll look pretty cool. I am actually realy contemplating making a DH army with X-men based Charatcers as the leaders of units, inquisitors... etc. I think it would be cool if it was led by Inquisitor Xavier in his hover chair....
    --Keep Disco Evil--

Closed Thread