Putting money where my mouth is... (Space Wolves, pic heavy) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Putting money where my mouth is... (Space Wolves, pic heavy)

So I finally get a chance to take some half decent pics of my stuff. The following pics represent about a quarter to thrid of my marine army. The rest are in various stages of paint and teo squads are painted too poorly to be worth posting. Also have been uploaded to the gallery for posterity.

Wolf Guard termies, what I consider to be my best work. I swapped a kid two movie tickets for the squad about a week after they were released (1995 I think?) and painted them immediately.

Lightning Claw termie, only have one of

Command squad, pride factor just behind the termie squad. I just love the silencers !

Characters. Njal is probably my favourite.

A mate of mine dared me for years to try and replicate a figure that appears in the Rogue Trader rulebook. The dude at front is damn close, except for the head and grey shade. Camo is spot on so I made a squad of them

Rhino, pretty stale but still pretty good I think

General squad ballast. Eagle eyed veterans may spot a couple of classics in there !

My comeback project is a squad of Striking Scorpions almost done. After that I have 12 dark reapers to do, 6 death jesters, 5 chaplains (I try to paint in squads or similar colours at a time), 5 scouts, 20 marines , 14 termines, 8 fire dragons, about 30 guardians, 5 warpspiders, 2 squads of dire avenges, 4 war walkers, 4 tech marines, 20 odd harlequines and christ knows what else. I'll be busy for a while...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    695 (x8)

lovely retro wolves. Me likes.

You may want to hold off buying eldar until november...

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...845#post850845

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never liked the blue. My first few years of painting I did everything an actual grey and it wasn't until the very end I gave in and started with the correct blue/grey colour. For what its worth, I think grey is better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

well i mean with the color of space wolves, its been changed to hell and back, i remember in WD like 120ish the space wolves were almost fortress grey, then in 2nd ed codex they wer greyish blue, and now 3rd-4th there like shadow grey which is almost a darker blue, so if your going retro (love the RT01's) the grey is correct for the models
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine
    If you buy a fire prism you get a complete falcon plus the extra bits required to make ti into a complete waste of space

+ Reply to Thread