inspiring pictures from Chicago Games Day Golden D. Comp. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

inspiring pictures from Chicago Games Day Golden D. Comp.

I know you've probaby all seen these, but in case you haven't, two pictures I found really inspiring..

Lovely Warhound Titan
    Best painted Titan I've ever seen. I love this model - just so nifty - and seeing this picture really makes me wish I was a better painter so I could paint one this cool. =)

Sisters of Battle Seraphim squad
    Since I'm building a sisters army, I'm always looking for what others have done and these are just lovely. Bonus: I bought these same sets of wings to convert my Seraphim - woot!

Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister, Go Sister

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    695 (x8)

you obviously haven't seen the giger inspired revenant titan...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/102238

But yeah you found some cool stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

That Titan is very cool. I like the base almost more than the titan itself. Very realistic looking. If I am lucky I may be painting a Titan or 3 in the near future. Fingers crossed!

As for the SOB - they are a very good example of giving them a dynamic flying pose without having to show the wire or other support. Using the base scenery to hide the pin yet giving the illusion of movement.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    you obviously haven't seen the giger inspired revenant titan...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/102238
    Okay, that's insane. I still like the Titan (space marine Titan? Forgeworld Titan? however you refer to it) model better...

Quote Originally Posted by slorak
    As for the SOB - they are a very good example of giving them a dynamic flying pose without having to show the wire or other support. Using the base scenery to hide the pin yet giving the illusion of movement.
    It is a good example but I still don't like the look - makes them look like they are standing on those things on their tippy toes - which is funny, but I don't buy that they are hovering...

The paint job however....WOW. And was a runner up?!

*edit*
    Oh! I just figured out what the bottom of the base is on that Titan - it's an ornate picture frame laid face up...huh, that's pretty clever. =)
    Last edited by cassandra; August 7th, 2006 at 21:51.
    Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister, Go Sister

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    695 (x8)

lol it s a warhound titan. Marines or imperial guard don't have them, they borrow them from the titan legions i think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Borrow: no, request: yes

Pretty big doubt that the legio titanicus would allow anyone other than the princeps titanicus (titan pilots) to pilot the titans...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

i want to be in the adeptus mechanicus REALY!!! the only thing that stops me from getting one of the forgeworld kits is, they cost over 200€ i mean i have the money after a moth hard work but my mom and dad still have the creditcard and they would never alouw it:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but realy a nice warhound titan:w00t:

"I could calculate your chance of survival, but you won't like it."
    "Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!" - Cid FFVII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Those Seraphim are just great. They look so nice and the wings compliment them brilliantly. I have to agree with Gareth about the titan though. The Adeptus Mechnicus Warhound looks nice (and its base is awesome), but that eldar titan is painted so well i just have to stare in awe... Utterly amazing.

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yea, Yellow One must be one of the best painters out there at the moment. Some of his eldar superheavy tanks just have to be seen to be believed.

Second Company Apothecary SentryKiller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

I like the pictures on Tom Schadle's site a lot better than the one on the GW site. To me, they aren't in the best light in the GW shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montford981
    How can an entire army of intolerant, homicidal female pyromaniacs not be fun?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast