Priming got me down - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Priming got me down

Hey,
    I just finished assembling a Wood Elf batallion and Started to prime. After priming I looked at the models and saw they were dusty, and after looking at the forum I think I sprayed from too far away. Unfortunatly I am in a slum no because of my armies condition and I still need to add another coat because I ran out of primer. To get to the question I was just wondering if there was anything I could do about this, or if I just have to accept it and go ahead and paint it. I guess I will learn in time.
    Thanks
    -Paper

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

If it is creating a raised bumpy texture one thing you could do is take an X-Acto knife and gently scrape the raised areas off. When you go through another pass with the primer next time it should cover it just fine.

It might be time consuming but should work. Just remember to be gentle with it. You don't want to start gouging your figures!

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot for the help
    -Paper

+ Reply to Thread