colour scheme for my spellsinger - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

colour scheme for my spellsinger

i finished converting my spellsinger ( the one with the upstanding hair). I managed to get some pegasus wings and I sculpted them onto her back. Now that I'm finished, I don't know how to paint her, and I want to get the colours right the first time, so that I won't screw the model up. I'm currently thinking about dark-green clothes an red hair (kinda like the one of David in the gallery section) and bestial brown-bleached bone wings, but I'm not sure if 3 different colors will look nice. Does anybody have any other ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Hex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Check out this for inspiration : http://www.blackmoor.ca/gwwoodelfmage1.htm. Something I found when browsing for well-painted Wood Elf models.

Good luck,

Wolf
    "Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blue always looks nice, also look in the guides section for the female face drawing section. how bout a nice auburn hair scheme

+ Reply to Thread