Wolf Dread Suggestions? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x3)

Wolf Dread Suggestions?

Suggestions to add to this dreadnought i am converting. The banner are going to hang down from the carriage. And yes i know the lascannon beam looks...funky...i am fixing that as soon as i am done typing this post. And i didnt paint it LoL, i bought it for 15 bucks so how could i pass it up?

Joe Peshi (lone wolf) kill tally:Lash Sorcerer, Ghazkull, Yriel, Termi Libby, Vulkan.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

First I would like you to adjsut the size of your pics a bit, they make reading your post a bit annoying. Sidewise scrolling is not my cup of tea.
    The Dread looks good I think. The pelt is really nice I like how it adds a living feel to the piece, I'm a bit more dubious on the "funky looking" las shot and the smoke coming out from the powerplant... I don't think I ever seen such details really add something to a model (apart from the flying Sister flaming a ork killa-kan).
    If you really want some such detail I think it would be better to have the missiles coming out from the launcher instead.

Good luck,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x3)

Alright, alright...the lascannon beam has been removed...it was kinda wierd i was hoping it would look good painted but it is for a competition so taking risks on funky things might not be the best idea. i still like the smoke though. Thanks for commenting.

Joe Peshi (lone wolf) kill tally:Lash Sorcerer, Ghazkull, Yriel, Termi Libby, Vulkan.

+ Reply to Thread