Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I am fielding 4 squads of CSMs in my new Alpha Legion army. I am a man who likes variety, but I can't deny the tactical value of having all four ACs equipped with powerfists. Tactical conversation aside, I want to get my taste for variety on converting these powerfists. I want some pretty original stuff...
So I turn to you guys. What are some really cool ideas that you have seen for powerfists, whether traitor or loyalist? Pics would be great for inspiration!
No pics, but a friend has an AC with a wrecking ball type attacment - akin to the new carifex from forgeworld, very organic feel to it, looks great.
He also has an old techmarine with a drill as a count as PF, the drill is just a GS cone, with a GS saugsage draped around, with a sharp edge cut into it, to from the thread of the drill.
98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, and blindly believe everything you read on the net, then put this in your signature.
PS - i AM the Green Lantern
Maybe do some wicked crab-claw or something? Use a Crushing Claw from the new Carnifex!
Or redo their lower arm so it consists of like 4 chainswords or something.
With Chaos, anything goes!
The guys above have some good ideas - they would all work really well.
Some other ideas include:
- You could make some sort of power-flail, similar to (but smaller than) the one of the weapons the Defiler uses in this picture. You could even have bits of enemy soldiers tangeld up in it after being ripped off their owners
- A big claw-like mutation would be really good. There are plenty of places you could get suitable parts.
- A mechanical claw, similar to an Ork power claw. Possibly replace the blade "fingers" of the power claw with chainsword blades for extra nastyness.
- Replace the hand with a huge hammer covered in symbols of the Chaos Gods.
- Have a normal power fist, but have huge talons coming out the end of the fingers. Some people may mistake this for a lightning claw, but you can explain to them before a game the it is a power fist.
Hope these help mate. Post up some pictures when you finish converting.