"on Screen" Ts Termie Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you will see this isnt a real mini, instead i took parts of some pics (hope its legal) and mixed and matched them to give me a look of what my terminator would look like once im finished. I think its gonna look SWEET!!

I really hate the chaos termis in the shops they look so boxy and it really sucks how there arent different termies for each chaos power - so i decided to experiment. The pics i used to "make this conversion" was the bottom half of ahriman, shoulders and weapons of GK which i changed the colours of to that of tzeentch, upper body of normal chaos terminator and obviously the head of a tzeentch marine.

I think its a pretty cool way to see what ur working towards....hope i dont get into trouble for using pics of ppl's minis haha....it was merely to give me an idea of what the conversion might look like once im finished. They all did great work with their minis!

Tell me what you think!?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok this thing is F(*&^@(*&@ed up! sorry guys the site wont allow me to give the correct url.....and it wont let me upload the pic either...

this is rediculous...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahem... no need to do a... what quadruple post, and it will let you post pics, you probably didn't enter it right...
    You can't move the furniture anymore
    And I'm not gonna trip and fall
    Going for the door

Fuzz - Helen Keller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope i did what it said....but when i post it it makes the URL www.ar-protect.com or something crap like that but its ok....i uploaded it to another site, which this site wont let me mention so nevermind...

and sorry about the 4x post

Closed Thread