savage Orc conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

savage Orc conversion

i apoligise if someone has already came up with this idea.

well i thinking of making a pure savage orc army. then i relised that it cost alot of money to make.
    then i saw normal boyz... 19 in a box.. and green stuff.
    you need like $145AUD to get 18 savage orcs boyz when you can convert them for an amazing 65 dollars...

this is how.

use the green stuff to cover the armour and get a sculpture tool and cut patterns on them or jaguar spots, tiger stripes and etc.

get a file and file down the armour and use green stuff to make it look like muscle. or you could jsut cover the armour with green stuff and have very cloth saveage orcs.

for the helmet file it down to amke the orc look bald or out green stuff over it and mould it into an animal or soemthing.

for weapons leave it as it is, or change the spears heads to look like bones. or cut the spear heads and turn it on its side to make it look like an axe. then roll green stuff to look like a string then use it to tie and hold the spear head in place.

ill do this soon then show pics if you want. but ill do it after i get my new guitar....

Last edited by ReaverRider; September 17th, 2006 at 07:53.
    do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

sound kinda cool, and i would like some pics

but between all of the numbers, how much did you say this would cost per, lets say 10 or 15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well for metal figures for about 15 it will cost.... you need 4 normal backs and one cammand blister that will be 125AUD... for 9 its 65AUD

9 savage orcs with command has the oppotunity cost of 19 normal orcs and green stuff.

prices may vary in each country.

inflation is quite high here, thanks to those stupid bananas.
    do gods exist in this world? or did man just made god in his image? if you do not agree answer this, why do we portrait gods as humans? why do our gods look like us? if gods are mighty and powerful then why do they look like the weak.

+ Reply to Thread