need help 4 conversion idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    chaos wastes
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

need help 4 conversion idea

ok, i need to make a conversion for one iron warriors luetenant and one iron warriors daemon prince.
    the luetenant will have a kai gun and lightning claw.
    I was thinking maybe for the kai gun, it could just replace one of his arms, i think that would look pretty cool. if anyone knows of any gun that i could do this with, that would be greatly apreciated. also i need to know what head and body to use for this conversion.

the daemon prince will have a great weapon and a bunch of daemonic gifts. i want to make a daemon prince who is not too big and has a more robotic/ armored look. i like the belakor head and if possible i would like to incorperate it. i'm not sure what to use as a body, but i do not like the current daemon prince body at all. also, he has daemonic speed so i'm thinking of using the dragon ogre lower torso to represent this.

any suggestions would be apreciated.

Last edited by Koss; October 2nd, 2006 at 20:28.

+ Reply to Thread