Need wings for Night Lord chosen! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    In the thick of the fight! Franklin, TN
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x2)

Need wings for Night Lord chosen!

I tried to poke around the forum as best I could to find an answer to this request, but didn't find much... so...

I am making a chosen retinue for a Night Lords army, all upgraded w/ daemonic flight. Therefore, I need some tips on an affordable set of wings to convert them with. Hopefully plastic... I am looking for something batlike, to fit with the Night Lords theme... or, at least something scary to strike terror in the hearts of imperium hippies!

Some pics of example models would be great. I am hoping I can get some good guidance on this one...

I'm an American, religious, male and a proud Republican. You have your beliefs and (gasp) I have mine. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    To be "owned" in a game or otherwise is to be miserably defeated by an opponent or an opposing team.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

13 (x1)

I am starting to get into Night Lords and these are what my Raptor squads look like. A lot of people suggest Fury Wings and thats what I used here. Other suggestions are the old raptor wings, which I also tried but didn't really like. I'll include a few pictures of those as well. Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread