Easterling Captain. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking, the easterling models look great, and the captain has some great conversion possibilities. Simply chop the base stand away from it leaving the legs as un-damaged as possible. Then we get a Warg Rider. Stick the basic warg together then fit the captain over the saddle. Then get something that could make a good reign and attatch it to the open hand. Then you have an easterling mounted on a warg. I know your not aloud to do this game wise but just put it as if the Warg is just walking along, like Gothmogs is just before the Seige of Minas Tirith begins. I still have to wait for the Easterling Captain to come out but its not too long.
    What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Well it's not really very fluffy since the Wargs come from the forests near the Misty Mountains... But since they've got a Mordor Orc riding a Warg in the movie I guess it doesn't matter anyway... An interesting idea none the less..
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds cool, but don't Easterlings and Wargs live kinda far away from eachother? They don't have wargs as a wargear anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You probably didnt understand the post. I didnt say it would count as a Warg, he would just make it trot for no aparent reason. Does anyone knoe what Wain Riders look like? They are Easterlings I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool and i think he meant put the armor on the warg to make it look easterling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hhm, thanks for that.
    I might do it. . .
    Its a pretty decent idea. . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats cool ...i would think it would look good as if it was an attack dog kinda like for 40 k chaos marines !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLD IT :o :o

Due to Copyright laws

you are not allowed to make LotR conversions......

just like GW isnt allowed to give LotR free stuff away or even on a discount

Sorry to burst ur bubble
    MY ADVICE?
    GREY KNIGHTS RULE!

Armies:

Raven Guard
    Daemonhunters

Bretonnians

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about if I just changed the head? Then Repositioned the Arm? Then Warg goes away and gets lost (Not on the model, just gone, never bought, never done) I think that would be ok would it not? Also when I said I was going to make this conversion to one of the staff, he said it would be a good conversion. Didnt say if I could use it or not but hey. I have also just now sent an E-Mail to GW asking about this topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The film got easterlings totaly wrong [in the film they're marching from the South and not the East anyway]. They are meant to look like chaos marauders but with an Asian complexion. The southrons shouldn't look like Arabs but like ancient Egyptian soldiers, more like the easterlings. The wain riders ride chariots [Tolkien refered to chariots and wagons as wains] use wild men or marauders [prob too big a scale] on scratch built chariots pulled by Rohan horses. Think up some rules for them.
    Signature?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast