Welcome to Librarium Online!
My latest conversion is complete. I wanted a dakkafex, but also wanted it to look smaller than my heavy support carnifexes. I chopped off the stacks on the back and filled it in with putty. Had a problem there, because I ended up having to put the model down right after applying the green stuff. I had started smoothing it, but was not all the way done and it cured before I got back to the model.
Ended up using very fine sandpaper to smooth it all out. It looks a little rough in the photos, but in person it is smooth and should be good to go after I apply primer and paint.
Tyranids: Hive Fleet Kohr-Ah
that looks sweet its given my wife some Ideas for her 'nids
Last edited by z_man280; November 6th, 2006 at 00:47.
Really nice work there :yes:
I love your nids. I love the subtle convertions, I love the comic book style painting, I love all of it.
Very, very, very nice.
minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
Last updated 09/01/11
"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey
"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87