Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
OK hi all first post so excuse me if I fluff it up a little..
Had this idea for a while now and i have seen some nice attempts on C.M.O.N.
So I'm moved into my new place the models are coming out of storage & I started to cut up the dreadnought last night. I havent dug out my sketches yet but I did take some pictures, see link heading below..
My thoughts in summary:
Anyway its early days & I have more parts to aquire so let me know what you think & if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
- wolf head with flamer for lower jaw
- assault cannon turret mounted over shoulders
- spine & tails adapted from necron wraith parts
- might resite leg to front & replace with juggernought OR sentinel/ penitant engine legs see good example here
I'll find the sketches & scan them in soon..
ooh some links (CMON) are not working.. then again I cant open them from their site either.
anyway got myself a sentinel and had alittle play about with the left hand side last night, still only blu tac'd but it does seem to be taking shape now.
WHAT I THINK:
- i reckon the rear legs are too high & the hips need beefing up/ armouring
- flamer head is a good basis but needs a cowl over (eyes, ears etc)
- its longer than i expected have to make a base myself
- i want a front 'paw' holding a victim
- need to position a shoulder turret with assault cannon
Last edited by DAHmunkey; November 27th, 2006 at 13:41.
hmm, ok asside from the obvious fluff issues (dreadoughtsw being repaired and re-used for the next hero) this is a nice idea, cant really make out much from words and day 1 picci, roll on day 2!
Everything you have been told is a lie!
Ok, so far i think it is looking alright.
A: Being a "wolf" dreadie you should actually use the Front half of the SW venerable dreadie to make it look SW related.
B: For its left hand, even though it has one right now give it the venerable dreadies CCW because it would make it look so much cooler ^-^
But in the end i think it is a cool idea what your doing.
Great model right there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And welcome to LO, what a start!
W/T/L- 85 Billion/1/4