Dark Elldar Lord Ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Elldar Lord Ideas

Having seen the dark eldar lords I am a bit dissapointed. I don't really like the model that much and wanted to have soemthing else to represent it. I started looking at the Dark Elf minitures and I quite like the sorceress (the non-mounted one) however Im not too fond of the staff, seems out of place. I was thinking of just adding a pistol from the warriors sprue to her, replacing the staff but I was wondering if anyone else had done something similar and would be interested in what they did.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

I used to use Dark Eldar and I didn't like the lords either. I used a Howling banshee as a basis for my lord. I kept her sword but I removed her pistol and replaced it with a load of knives from the Dark Eldar warrior sprue. I filled in her face mask to make it a smooth piece. I then used green stuff to make spiky shoulders for her.

I also used green stuff to make a cloak. My second one was made of a Warriors torso and a Wyches legs. I used a variety of spare parts for his weapons and then made him a green stuff cloak too. I also painted up a Dark Elf Corsair champion, the one who is pointing, to be a Lord.

Born from Tears of Angels WraithGuardian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

I use the phoenix howling banshee lower rportion of the body including lower torso and legs, on that I placed an incubi body with a puisher in each hand. Tormentor helm from an incubi, and a pair of wych shoulder blades on each shoelder. I took my idea from Lie-Tze conversion from this link

Artemis - Conversions

and copied his idea, whoever thought of this is a genious. So basicaly it looks like a very agile lord with 2 polearms in each hand, just like on the given picture.

I hope you get some ideas from this website...
    Last edited by WraithGuardian; November 30th, 2006 at 22:14.

+ Reply to Thread