Scrap Launcher Probs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scrap Launcher Probs

Hi,

I am starting to play Fantasy. I have a few armies in 40k.

I recently bought some OK's from the interweb, some Bulls Ironguts little'uns and so on.
    I also bought two scrap launchers. Both without boxes or instructions.

My question, can someone scan their copy in and pm me with it. I would be most gratefull.

I will swap this info for whatever you want. Be it a mini or two........... i have quite a big collection of stuff.

Please help as its driving me mad.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ding-dang-Du View Post
    Hi,

I am starting to play Fantasy. I have a few armies in 40k.

I recently bought some OK's from the interweb, some Bulls Ironguts little'uns and so on.
    I also bought two scrap launchers. Both without boxes or instructions.

My question, can someone scan their copy in and pm me with it. I would be most gratefull.

I will swap this info for whatever you want. Be it a mini or two........... i have quite a big collection of stuff.

Please help as its driving me mad.

Thanks
    I have no idea if the scrap launchers have instructions. I do know that it is probably illegal to scan any instructions that exist. Everything inside a GW book or leaflet has a copywright. Your best bet is to look up images online and see how other people put theirs together. You could also go and ask GW staff in a store or on the phone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:blush: ...erm yes of course. I should have realised it was not legal.

Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Frankly, as it is instructions for assembly (which is a one time only event) and not a set of rules (such as a Codex) which could be used forever, and thus forever deprive the legitimate creator of their purchase value; I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it would be okay to pass copies of the assembly instructions (only) to our friend Ding-dang-Du.

Games Workshop have already received their money for the scraplaunchers, so they are not losing at all by a spare set of assembly instructions being passed from one legitimate buyer to another legitimate buyer.

In fact if you phoned Games Workshop and tell them that you bought a Scraplauncher (from a store too distant to return the box to) and when you got it home and opend it there were no instructions, they would almost certainly send you a set. You didn't hear that from me, by the way...

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmmmmm sounds like a plan.

+ Reply to Thread