Micro Pen??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Micro Pen???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Micro Pen???

Ok, so everywhere I go it seems on here, people are talking about "micro pens" to be used for drawing on characters, blacklining (what is that by the way?) etc. Where do I find one? What is the actual name for these mysterious devices? Are they just pens with a really fine point? How fine? Thanks in advance for answering my dumb questions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Sakura makes one of the more popular pens. They are acrylic ink pens and work very well for things as you suggested. I mainly use them for drawing small runes and things on banners and what not.

I believe there full description would be - Sakura Micron Pigma pen. I suggest a .005 tip size they make some that are bigger as well.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Your welcome! I don't know where you are located but here in the US you can get them at Michael's or pretty much any art supply store. I am sure you can buy them any number of places online if you don't have a store close to you.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

+ Reply to Thread