no eldar bits on gw site? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no eldar bits on gw site?

I was looking for the new wraithlord handheld gun bit and found that you couldn't buy any wraithlord bits. I started lookin at other stuff and realized you couldn't buy bits for any of the new releases. Is this just cuz they're new or will they never sell bits for them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

it has 2 reasons:

1. the plastic stuff is always on sprues, you have never been able to buy less than one sprue (i.e you couldnt buy just the gun, you had to buy the whole sprue that has the gun on it)

2. GW seem to be trying to avoid bits selling, ideed with the Edlar they appear to be moving away from selling individual blisters too

So you are unlikely to get what you are after from GW however look at our advertisers:
    See conversions bits? they will sell individual parts as will Bitsbox
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

It is because they are new releases. The bits will be available from the online store in the future. If you want them now you can get them by calling GW on the phone and ordering the bits you need.

Of course, as Cheredenaine said, only metal bits are available individually. Plastic bits are always on sprues.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

yea i phoned them up about it, they said if it doesnt have a product code visible then its not available to order seperately, i.e the exarchs, vehicle sprues etc they also said they have no plans as of yet to change this policy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine
    If you buy a fire prism you get a complete falcon plus the extra bits required to make ti into a complete waste of space

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yes but I tried the same thing a few years back when I needed the (at the time) new brettonnian warhorses for my Krieg Death Riders. They were new so the individual bits and sprues were not available. A few months later they were.
    If you are sure it is an individual bit (and not part of a sprue) then I'm quite sure you can order by phone.
    If not, wait a few months and see if the bits arrive on the online store.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks guys, great info, everything i was lookin for

+ Reply to Thread