Infinity Nomads - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infinity Nomads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

Infinity Nomads

Inifinity Nomads

Infinity is a game and company from Spain with some remarkable figures.

Blue Table Painting: Gallery List

Black is a tough color to do, especially when the whole army is predominantly that color. These were painted by Jay Hersey, and I think he did a really good job with a potentially very dull army.

There are three predominant colors: black/black, charcoal grey, and a drab-olive-grey/black. Punctuated with some strident colors it really captures the high-tech mood.

If you look at largely black-armored armies like Black Templars, you see that they are highlighted up to a light grey along the armor edges. An alternative way, is to highlight the majority of the model with a very deep charcoal grey, then re-glaze/wash with black, then go back with an ever so slightly lighter charcoal grey and do some broad highlights. This produces an effect that is not entirely solid black but still is very dark and gives some contrast.

I really like Infinity figures because they have some dynamic poses to their models. They also have their rules and army books on free PDF:

Infinity Free Downloads

As far as I know, the models are only available in Spain.

Other Infinity projects we’ve done:

Please bear in mind that these figures are painted to a wargamer standard for a wargamer price, and they aren’t the “personal best� of the artist.

Shawn G.
    BTP

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awsome models.. if I ever go to Spain I'll try to get some of them. :rolleyes:

The paintjob looks pretty good. On the shoulders of the big dude and hed, chest etc, I think those yellow, orange, red parts could be improved with a little more blending. Now it's just painted on after eachother.

+ Reply to Thread