Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Nice, nice. I especialy like the power sword and the pose. The white has come out well to, even if it is hell to paint (and we all know that!).
Looks great as always Gareth. Thanks for sharing and keep it up!
Looks great mate!
What's next on the table?
New Look Website
Not worked on
1. Blood Angel Drop pod - Complete
2. 8 Death company - Complete
3. 1 Blood angel tac marine + 1 veteran sergeant - Complete.
4. 2 Blood Angel Assault marines - Complete
5. Blood Angel Chaplain conversion - Gold done, base nearly finished, some metallics done, plasma pistol switched for bolt pistol.
6. Blood Angel Whirlwind - Finished.
7. Blood Angel Terminators - Still blacking in. Did receive heavy flamer in the post this morning so i can add that now.
8. Blood Angel Sanguinery High priest Complete
9. 5x Blood Angel Scouts Built and undercoated
1. 30 Spearmen - 30 complete
2. 30 Spearmen - Started wood grains.
3. 30 Spearmen - 30 undercoated
4. 3 Trolls - 2 Undercoated, 1 needs heavily converting.
5. 20 Archers - 20 undercoated
6. 20 Archers - 20 undercoated
7 10 Spider riders - 10 spiders airbrushed snakebite leather
8 10 Spider riders - 10 spiders airbrushed snakebite leather. 5 now complete. 9 riders firs green skin coat added.
9 7 Movement Trays - painted and flocked - Complete
1. GW Hive Tyrant - Complete.
2. Carnifex Complete.
3. Carnifex Complete.
4. Devourer Carnifex Undercoated
5. Devourer Carnifex Undercoated
1. 1 XV8 Crisis Suit - Built, base needs making.
Ooo, looking as good as ever mate. I like the look of this one, the white and red is always a nice combo. Don't suppose you got any other angles have you? Though, isn't he a bit small to be carrying about a searchlight? :tongue: Not sure I can find anything to criticise here, except perhaps that the mouth piece and vents of the jump pack look dark. Most likely the picture angle though.