Modeling Flesh Hooks for Stealers with Green Stuff? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modeling Flesh Hooks for Stealers with Green Stuff?

Hey there everyone,

I couldn't really tell if this was the proper forum to post this, but here goes.

Much to my chagrine there are only 2 genestealer heads per box with the flesh hooks mutation. I have 14 stealers that I'd like to add this biomorph too and buying 6 more boxes is a little unrealistic.

Would I just attempt to make a barbed point with green stuff on the existing stealer tongue on the other heads? Would that be enough for WYSIWYG?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Art

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I recall correctly, flesh hooks aren't modelled in the head. They're usually modelled as barbed, arrow-like spikes being shot from the body, as the three pointy things that come with warrior sprues. The heads you may be referring could be the implant attack ones, which look pretty cool imho. (the eyeless ones, right?)

flesh hooks aren't usually enforced in WYSIWYG rules, as they're something that is shot out, and is quite difficult to model right. Just clearly stating that the unit has them before the deployment is enough

hope that helped!

+ Reply to Thread