Alien bounty hunter (Inq. scale) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

Alien bounty hunter (Inq. scale)

Here's my first ever attempt at sculpting. I wanted to make some Inquistor-scale models of some old characters I've written about in the past, but I was disappointed to find that they no longer sell the alien bounty hunter. So I made my own.

He's not actually supposed to be either an ork or a predator, although there's a certain amount of influence from both, and he needs a couple of grey washes to tone down the green. The body is clay over wire with GS details: the arms are heavily-chopped tyranid bits, the skulls and blades are GW, the base is plasticard and the spear-pole is a bit of plastic tubing. He is supposed to be smiling. He enjoys his work.

C+C welcome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Pose is good,

dont like the gloss finish on the black

Scale is good with the possible exception of waiste and head, although difficult to be sure with an alien
    Good work
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    59 (x1)

He is meant to be scrawny, with a very narrow waist. The boots were done gloss, the rest of the shiny black stuff is the result of my dodgy camera.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

He looks good mate.
    Have you re-painted the skin? It looks grey-er than last time you posted it.
    The only thing I'm not so keen on is the extreme thinness of the waist, but as Chere said, he is an alien :yes:
    I think I'd prefer him on a round base as well, but that is just personal preference

Nicely done.
    -t.
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

+ Reply to Thread