Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm going to make a khrone warhammer army but I want the warriors to look more like khrone.
any ideas would be helpful.
More... like Khorne? Exactly what does that mean (not trying to be a jerk just confused)? I mean, you can't get more Khorne... what Khorne models there are. Their pretty... Khorny.
Lictor is right, the easiest way to achieve a more Khorny look for the warriors would be to give them the appropriate paint job. Some other ideas could include:
- Grizzly skull/body part trophies
- Spikey armour (use GS/GW plastic bits/cocktail sticks)
- Bigger axes for weapons - Khorne likes axes
- GS some Khorne icons onto the armour
- Cover the base of the models in skulls
- Khorne icon on the regiment banner
Hope these ideas help mate. Best of luck with the conversions.