Need Modeling Ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Modeling Ideas

going for a last chancers imperiel guard army. They just got outta prison and theyre not nearly as well equiped or organized as normale gurds. I need ideas of how to use green stuff to make them unique, you know, stuff to add.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

I like the idea of 9 man squads in bright orange with what looks like shock or explosive collars around their necks. make the lasguns look old and battered... maybe bad enough that they are worried that the things don't work. make commisar looking leaders for every unit, and make sure you give them an SM auspex that looks like it could detonate any collar it needs to, the platoon command squad make them all look like guards, add caps and armor, I would use catachans for the prisoners and cadians for the guards, suddenly gave me an ida of what to do with all my catachans
    They're ladies. We can't hit ladies.

No, no. They're Daemonettes. They'll tear you limb from limb and steal your soul

But sar, thats what ladies do.

http://tsoalr.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Pashcov View Post
    going for a last chancers imperiel guard army. They just got outta prison and theyre not nearly as well equiped or organized as normale gurds. I need ideas of how to use green stuff to make them unique, you know, stuff to add.
    i think it could be cool if you put like some kind of restraining collar around thier neck, you know so it like zaps them if they try to run away or something. also maybe alot of chains, and like a prison guard looking sergeant.

p.s. sorry about the collar idea, i just noticed someone beat me to it, so they should get the credit.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

but wait... theres more.

you could make a ring of green stuff around one of thier legs and have like a chain and ball connected to it. also, if you are wanting the weapons and stuff to look like they are hunks of junk, paint them to look like rusty or something. also, just for luagh's it would be really funny if you like painted like an old fasioned, black and white striped prison uniforms.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

balls and chains huh, had to show me up you could purchase a bunch of them from the metal fanatics, unless they have released plastic ones, sorry I don't pay much attention to fantasy to know what medium they use for fanatics anymore... another idea would be to give them all ork shootas, telling them its all we had available... as quick as my orks die there has to be a ton of them lining thousands of battlefields
    They're ladies. We can't hit ladies.

No, no. They're Daemonettes. They'll tear you limb from limb and steal your soul

But sar, thats what ladies do.

http://tsoalr.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really like the idea of balls&chains, that would make them alot less effective, jupsuits a decent idea

+ Reply to Thread