Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I made a coversion of a las gun and a chain sword into the sweet gun from gears of war that has the chain saw on the barrel cheak it out (sorry the image is fuzzy).
i took the las and chopped off the tip of the barrel and the beonnet mount. then i cut the ammo cartege off the las and put some bit that fit well in to place (it was the back of a las pistol that I took the butt off). then I cut the chain sword at the 8th tooth and attached it the bottem of the barrel of the las gun and presti chango a gears of war gun
counts as shotgun and close combat weapon.
Last edited by dyk.themuffinman; January 24th, 2007 at 04:25. Reason: bad pic
The pic doesn't work. Opens an XML-doc or something.
So it's a chainsaw bayonet?
And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
woah, thats freaking sic
i changed the pic dose it look better?
'Fraid not, it's just a big blurry lump.
Here are a few tips for taking photos of minis:
1) If your camera has it, use the macro mode (the icon for it is the flower thing in the top left **here**). this makes your camera focus on things closer to it, rather than on things in the middle-ground.
2) Get a light pointing at the mini from behind where the camera is.
3) Put your camera on a tripod (or pile of books etc etc) to steady it. When you take the photo, use the timer function, so you won't jog it at all.
4) Move your camera back from the model a few feet, and use your optical zoom to get a closer shot. This is especially useful if you don't have a macro mode.
5) Never ever use the flash. Ever.
Hopefully those should help you out a bit
Also, as an aside, the first plastic Space Marines GW ever made (RTB01: Rogue Trader Box 01) had chainsaw bayonets on thier bolters. If you can find some pics, they might be some inspiration for you
minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
Last updated 09/01/11
"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey
"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87
Nice, a bolter with some Chainblades, very nice.
So, what do you intend on using this for?
a shotgun and a c.c. weapon or would it be cool to have it count as an Eviscerator:shifty:
"when God starts painting targets your first!"
Macedonian Corp. of the Elite (imperial guard)
Good and Evil LOTR armies