Land Raider conversion/ diorama - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Land Raider conversion/ diorama

I was look around for a new coversion to do and I found my old beat up Landraider, Its about 5 years old and is in bits.... dont ask what happend it involve my little cousin and a stairs but enough about that.

I decided that the Landraider should be used in some shape or form, so i decided to make a diorama out of it. so i looked around my bits box and found about 8 Tyranid geenestealers.

Since the tank is in such bad shape it will be easy to show battle dammage.

Each weapon on the tank is going to be killing somebody. so the Hunter Killer is burning a geenstearler with the exaust of a missle, one lascannons is vaporising a nid, the other is being rilled appart, one hatch is being ripped of ant the other has a marine shooting out of it blowing up another nid.

Thats all i have done so far let me konw what you think. And look forward to future posts

Ian M ON THE BATTLEFIELD THERE IS BUT ONE COMMAND MENT THOU SHALL KILL!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds good but i cant belive you had 8 genestealers in your bits box. Anywho when i imagine it it looks good so i hope you paint it well and if you make it id love to see it.
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Sound interesting. You could paint the Landraider in the colour scheme of a Marine chapter destroyed by the Tyranids. the diorama could represent their last stand. You should also consider the some things like the colour of Tyranid blood. Apparently it is purple.

Also you could have people being dragged out of the vehicle. you could also have the Genestealers moving inside and have some fighting within the tank itself.

+ Reply to Thread