WorldEaters AC PICS - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

WorldEaters AC PICS

These are the AC's for my three world eaters beserker squads each has a little diffrent theme and were done at diffrent times. These figs are not really new they were completed about a year ago, but I just figured out how my new camera works and wanted to post em up.

This was based of the kharne the betrayer and some chaos knights bits, he was originaly the ac for a squad of possesed now I just use em as basic beserkers

This guy was my chaos lord at first until I got inspired to do somthing a little diffrent, In his background he came from a nordic type of world now i just call him evil santa

My final champ reflects the look of my army as proud and confidant, I am not a big fan of Khorne as blood thirsty animals and felt there should be a cold and caculating blood lust feel like hanibal lector.

Any-way feel free to nitt-pick or give advice , thanks in advance

Last edited by Adeptjosh; January 25th, 2007 at 15:38.

Thought for the day: A Burning Heretic , Will brighten the Decor of any room.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

They look good. I like the first one the most. The Evil santa is cool too. They seem to look original and interesting, which is always a good thing. I suggest that on the chain weapons you repaint the teeth.

The teeth of the chainsaw part are the same colour as the rest of the weapon. They will stand out more if you paint them in a metalic way. Boltgun metal drybrushed over black then some chainmail finished off with a little silver on the edges.

You can make these parts look rusty by applying a brown ink wash. They will also look aged and bloodstained.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice! As above though, I'd add some metallic colours to the chainsaw teeth. I think that if you also highlighted a few areas on the axes and chainsword with a boltgun or chainmail colour it would perhaps help add some detail to it?

The final guy could use some slightly light highlights to the wreath on his head imo.

Not very keen on the strength of the gloss/varnish you've used.. was it spray or paint? If it's paint I'd water it down a bit for the other models. Otherwise just make it a lighter coat from the can.

Overall though, very nice work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first one is the one that stands out to me but also seems to be a bit glossy but still looks good and on the "evil santa " and the third model i think you should go over the gold with a very light coat of gold mixed with some water on the weapons. Very nice models
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

+ Reply to Thread