Dark Angels Dreadnought - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Dark Angels Dreadnought

As if progress on my wood elves wasn't slow enough, I decided to split my focus by working on some Dark Angels. Here's the first figure in my army. I wanted to give him a plasma cannon but didn't want to wait a month to get one from forgeworld - this one is just a chopped off lascannon arm with a chopped up devastator plasma cannon.

Last edited by Cyric the Mad; March 13th, 2007 at 06:16. Reason: Image too big

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks pretty stinkin good to me, and that cannon looks like it could do some damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

Looks pretty good Also, the plasma cannon. Looks pretty sweet.:yes: I plan on doing on myself, I need one for my converted Chaos dread. But given I started DA I figure I could use a DA dread too. Let's just hope mine will turn out just as good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks great. I have painted a few as well. I did one white and one black. The Ven was entombed before the silly DW was slaughtered and refused to change his paint...I did the other in Bone since at the time I thought Dread mus equal DW....Yours looks better than both of mine.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

I like, I like. Clean, good highlightning, nice banner, good colours, a nice attention to details and a cool base. What more can we ask for?

+ Reply to Thread