where can i find future floor wash? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where can i find future floor wash?

i was just wondering if someone could tell me where i could find some of this stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should be albe to finded it in the grocery store look in the section with the household cleaners.
    I shall not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow it to pass over and through me. And when the fear has passed I will turn the inner eye to see its path. There will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try checking the household cleaning aisle in your grocery store (double post error please delete)
    I shall not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow it to pass over and through me. And when the fear has passed I will turn the inner eye to see its path. There will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Just to make sure... It is called Future Floor Wax. And yes here in the US at least you can find it in the grocery store, or other larger retailer such as wallmart, target, etc.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

+ Reply to Thread