[Tygra's March/April Painting Pledge] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Tygra's March/April Painting Pledge]

Well, after starting a DaemonHunter Grey Knight Army, I need some motivation to get it painted. I have recently converted a terminator to a brother captain, and that has a basecoat. I have already painted 50% of a squad of Power armoured Gery Knights, and I need to finish that too. Id like to get these done before april, but revisin for exams may push it into april.

I have pic's of the first half of the squad, and ill post/edit them in tonight, along with a WIP of my Brother Captain.

Dan

Well, here they are, the lighting in my room is rubish at the moment because mt lamps are in storage while we rent a house before we move. They could be better, but you get the idea, and remember they are gaming quality minis.

I think they need a coat of testors dullcoat ontop of the satin they have at the moment.

The terminator Brother Captain is very WIP, and the sword as been removed, and replaced with a scratch build hammer, and ive added a tabard and a couple of purity seals.

Tell me whhat you think and I would love some C+C

Thanks,

Dan

[Edit] Well, i havnt been around a while, and i didnt see the new projects forum, great idea, if a mod sees this, im happy to have this thread packed off there if you feel it would be appropriate.

Last edited by Tygra; March 19th, 2007 at 22:15.
    Think this is good? Rep me and click the star
    <<<<

"You dont start learning until you're stuck or acknowledge your mistakes"

+ Reply to Thread