wordbearers chaplain - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wordbearers chaplain

i was wondering if someone could post some of their conversions of wordbearer's chaplains.
    i am starting with the body of a space marine chaplain with a jump pack and am stuck without ideas. basically i need inspiration so any pics would help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x7)

I certainly don't have a mini, but I have an idea.

The simplest thing you could do is to take the Space Marine Chaplain, sand off any imperialist symbols, like the Aquila, and add chaosy bits. Just stick on some spiky bits, and other chaos like parts.

If you want too, you can replace the Crozius with a Chaos Star, to get a similar thing like in the Chaos Codex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

Well it isn't my work but my neighbour assembled a dark apostle (other name for word bearers chaplain) out of spare bits I just had lying around (granted I have entire unused models lying around). The bits I recognise on him are a khorne beserker helmet (the one with the skull face) a space wolf poweraxe (2 actually blade on each side) the axe heads from the beastmen sprue (more blades on the crosius) a standard chaos bolt pistol arm, a set of classic chaos marine legs (I have 7 of them lying around) beserker torso and a loyalist marine jump pack.

for something made out of spare parts it looks decent, although I would have approached it differently (not to mention kut off the khornate 'horns')

I've seen a few other chaos chaplains around the site. You should check the chaos showcase. Good luck with the project.
    Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

he was suppost to be a traitor luetenant ex-chaplain, but i guess he could work as a dark apostle:

i really should add hornes and cover up the imperial stuff.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kossolax, what model are you using, and is the plastic powerfist soppose to be his crozius.
    on another topic i have decided to use the space marine chaplain with jump pack and cut out his head, but what should i use to replace his head. Also does a crozius need to look like anything specific (Lore wise that is) or can i use anything i wish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by stamos View Post
    kossolax, what model are you using, and is the plastic powerfist soppose to be his crozius.
    on another topic i have decided to use the space marine chaplain with jump pack and cut out his head, but what should i use to replace his head. Also does a crozius need to look like anything specific (Lore wise that is) or can i use anything i wish.
    He's just a luetenant so no Crozius. However i posted it becuase it was made from a chaplain and now looks Chaos-ish.

Anyway its just one of the Metal Chaplain models GW makes. He has a powerfist in the blister, but it isn't attached so you can put whatever you want there.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i like how the arm comes with attachment for easy conversion. maybe i should pick him up. powerfists look pretty gnar to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a picture of the rosarious in the Word Bearers' section of the Chaos Codex, althought it looks more like a staff with a chaos symbol on top.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    82 (x3)

As you can guess I play Word Bearers, and have a couple models to show off...

Current Dark Apostle:

WIP Dark Apostle:

The lighting is a little dark, it was my first time using the camera so no comments about shakey hands ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiketehFox View Post
    Ze KHADORANS vill Krush other puny factions into ze Dust! Then vill spread on Sandvich and eat! MMMMMmmmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x2)

I suggest using the Khorne berzerker head with the skull, and sanding off the fins on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast