Advice needed for rough rider conversions. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mr Commisar to you Commisarlestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x8)

Advice needed for rough rider conversions.

I was just thinking about how i have so many brettonians that need finishing or at least updating then the thought struck me i could convert them into rough riders!

Now the question remains as to how i would go about doing this.
    They are the old style knights so the only thing that could easily be replaced is the head. I have already got many a greenstuff rough rider project on the go and i was just wondering whether there was a simple way for me to convert them.

My initial idea was to change the heads, put something on the lance to beef it up a bit and perhaps a pack or two on the horse to 40kify it.

So is the idea viable or not?

A

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

You might want to look at the new Empire Pistolleers/Outriders for your Rough Riders.
    You might need to find something to use as Hunting Lances, but the horses are nicer than the Brett ones, and the riders themselves have more options (you can give them holstered pistols )
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mr Commisar to you Commisarlestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

332 (x8)

i have looked at them and i also have got glade riders converted (well WIP) the thing is i already have the brettonians which are gathering dust and i was wondering how to convert them.
    Have you got any pics of rough riders converted form the new empire by any chance or even a link to somewhere that does?

A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try making one look like Theodore Roosevelt.
    Chaos n' Tau, FTW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about on Cold ones? Or the large Kroot thingies - from forgeworld. i forget their names...
    Eat cheese.
    It's good.

+ Reply to Thread