Ven Dread WIP Update - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ven Dread WIP Update

g'day

just uploaded a few more wip pics of my ven dread conversion
    im re using some old dread legs because the throne's legs seemed to be on too much of an angle, and i cant be bothered remodeling them, although im thinking of converting these legs so he is stepping over or onto something.

because he is so much bigger than a normal dread i have to extend the length of his arms to match his size, but im now thinking of scratch building him arms, more in line with the forgeworld versions of the CCW, but with a dread sized thunder hammer.

to see all the pics i have so far, click here
    C&C welcomed

Cheers

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Prog rock FTW!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x5)

Looks really cool. I like the idea of the hammer. If you can get some better pics though it would be great. If you're using a digital cammera, see if there is a macro option. It will impove the pics greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

g'day

yeah i think i am going to try the hammer idea. The camera i have is crap and dosnt have macro, but i am going to borrow my brothers to take some good pics of my entry for the "basic trooper" comp, hopefully tomorrow as i have the day off now.

cheers
    92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Prog rock FTW!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This model conversion looks very promissing... never underestimate the power of plasicard. Its a great texture and material to work with models which from the looks of things you have achieved very well.

Keep up the good work!

+ Reply to Thread