PIP Amon Raza - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PIP Amon Raza

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

PIP Amon Raza

Here is a quick paint in progress of Amon Raza. My aim is to try and get a decent tabletop quality paintjob. Hope you all like.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Not a bad start Nem, I like the skin so far. I take it there is highlights and so forth to come? -__^ I'll be watching this thread, keep it coming. =)

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Yes I like him too so far... Have you used Flesh wash after the Dark Flesh? And you will make the highlights after? Am I right? Keep the work flowing and the pictures coming!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Thanks all for the comments. I was really having trouble with the skin, but I'm glad people like it as I do. I did some work now on the clothing so I will have pics up soon.

@Tsele: In all truth. I didn't use flesh wash or dark flesh. I am pretty broke atm so instead what I did was that with the skin I did previously I used a 1:1 water/Vallejo dark skintone and covered the model with it over the elf flesh thatcoved a shitty skin. After that I hit the skin with chestnut ink than brown ink. Than after that I painted all the raised areas GW Scortch brown than used bestial brown for a final highlight. If you look closely at the skin you cna see the darker brown. Might be a very odd or dumb way to do things, but as I mentioned I just wanted a tabletop quality model.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Very nice technique... I will surely give it try for sure...
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

+ Reply to Thread