Immolator Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Immolator Conversion

I made this immolator out of a razorback. I cut off the ends of the razorbacks sponson lascannons, and the ends of the hull heavy flamers from the chimera decals, and put the flamers on the end and tada. I have an immolator. Then I through on some extra gas tanks on the sides. Simple enough.

I can alost switch it out for the heavy bolters when i need a razorback, or the hull hatch for the rhino. A three in one vehicle.

These were relatively simple also. I took a very old whirlwind model and put the marine top on. Then I took my spare autocannon from my predator and glued to shoulder pads unto the sides to give it more of a rounded look to it. Glued it down, slapped on a barrell and another immolator. Soon I'm going to put on some hoses to spruce it up, and it's actually intended to be a VDR tank, acting as a scout transport.

Also, if anybody would oblige, would you please tell me how to get the pictures directly in the thread. Thank you.

Last edited by Master Lucius; April 30th, 2007 at 18:38. Reason: attempting to put in pics
    "The only hatred any man should hone, is hatred against himself for not being able to serve the Emperor to his full extent. This is the hatred he should unleash upon the enemy, and in doing so, the Emperor will protect."

Master Lucius, Chapter Master of the Noble Templars

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    467 (x8)

Instead of pressing the world icon with the chain, press the button with the mountain.

Alternatively, put [IMG] link [/ IMG]

so.

For photobucket, the image link is direct on the bottom right, no need to add the head or tail or press the mountian button, just paste in.

As for liking it, it's good, but a little too smoke launchery for me.
    Cervantes: In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Actually you could put only one smoke launcher! Apart from that I like the idea of the conversion!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I got it to work now.

So yea, the smoke launchers. It was a rhino originally with the extra armour on the front and back. However, it was needing something on the top, and more armour just didn't look right. So I figured why not more launchers, keep it looking SOBish. Unless I can find something else though, they stay because it looks so naked alone.
    "The only hatred any man should hone, is hatred against himself for not being able to serve the Emperor to his full extent. This is the hatred he should unleash upon the enemy, and in doing so, the Emperor will protect."

Master Lucius, Chapter Master of the Noble Templars

+ Reply to Thread