SW scout fear - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SW scout fear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SW scout fear

I wanted to start making my own space wolf scouts the other day and got worried when I started on the new plastic scouts set. I'm quite particular about what I like and what I think the scouts should look like (hairy %^&*&* rough campers) I want to know who else has converted their own scouts for SW so I can try my own and pls post some pics if you have got them.

A prisoner of war is a man that tries to kill you and fails, and then asks that you not to kill him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I don't have any minis myself, but, try combining them with the normal Space Wolf sprue. They have hairy heads and all sorts of bits on there to add a more wolfish look to the normal ones.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

I think the SW sprue should work fine. If has some Wolf pelts on it. You could eventually swap a Bolter with a SW bolter (if you're a bit handy with GS) The Axe and Sword on the SW sprue are fine to work with on the scouts I guess. And also, you could mix up squads with plastic and metal (SW) scouts. That way it doesn't attract too much attention on the non SW models.

I've never converted scouts that way though, cause i don't play SW. But I've had a sprue once and know about the options. I do play marines, so I guess I might know a bit of how to mix and match the contents and also what the contents is on both parts.

+ Reply to Thread