before any one asks why i posted in this forum its cos Kerinst insisted I post here and because its a conversion sorta i'm convertingh it from a big tool box into a carry case that looks very very much (almost identical) in fact to a big tool box

l I've find an excellent tool box that will fit all my figures has wheels and a collapsible handle so i won't have to buy and carry around 3 or 4 gws cases of figures but i'm not sure what type of foam i'm meant to buy for the for the figures to sit in I.e. what its called (trade name) or where abouts to get it i did look on Ebay but got so many results that it just confused the hell out of me so any help would be appreciated

the case measures 460mm X 270mm X 630 mm