Pre-Heresey Death Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Proud banner bearer of LO Codicier_Valkus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre-Heresey Death Guard

I am putting together some Death Guard of the pre-heresey variety for the WD aniversery on Saturday, only recently I have been able to get the resources to bulid them.

Just need one more bit then I can do the rest of Garro, of whom at the moment is just half a leg on a scenic base, the rest are recycled from spare marines I had lying around, luckily their chest plates looked sutiably pre-heresey. ^_^

Anyway, here is what you were reading for:

To my annoyance, I have just noticed three of them have the same leg pose, I will attempt to rectify this with a bit of cutting. Painting will begin soon...

Comments and critque always welcome. :yes:

"Fight for justice, not revenge."
    FoW Gepanzerte Panzergrenadiers who took a wrong turn at Tunisia and magically appeared in Normandy as Panzer Lehr: Wins: 11 Losses: 8

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just file off any unnecessary markings, the death guard have always been known to have very little ornamentation and such randomly on there armour. skulls can be ok, if there is one or POSSIBLY 2 on a model, but only ig they are smaller ones. this should keep it pretty fluffy.

and make sure they look like utter savages...lol thats my only demand XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Don't worry so much on the same leg pose... I like them 'til now... Where have you found the helmets? And I loved Garro or his leg actually... LOL! :yes:
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

+ Reply to Thread