Buggyfex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buggyfex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Buggyfex

I thought id share this with you guys as i cant contain it any longer!!! For the past 5 months Leech has been busily creating a carnifex to my demanding specifications! Dont ask how I got him to do it! Ive got mad persuasive skillz Anyway, i wanted something very bug like, and weaponry that could be passed off as just about anything. Here's the result. Im chuffed to bits with him, and cant wait to start painting! Hope you like!

For WYSIWYG rules, heres the following biomorphs that could be claimed for.

The tail could be classed as scything, or then again, it could just look cool.
    The head could be tusked. He could be thornbacked. He could have a venom cannon and barbed strangler. Or even twinned devourers and deathspitters.
    The bulbous bits on each of the guns are bio targeters, so enhanced senses.
    All three biomorphs for +T +Sv +W could easily be claimed for.
    The rippers on his back could be sybiotes or maybe just his baby's!
    He could have toxic miasma.

In fact, i could easily say he has every single biomorph, or none at all. And if super heavy's are allowed in the game? Well he's obviously a barbed hierodule

Well done to leech for making such a versatile model, I think youve managed to pull off the impossible!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

Emm i am left with out words..............
    Its just amazing i can see this doing loads of damage in a game.
    Once again its so nice, wish i had somthing like that.

S-N
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Wow, this is very good. Is he getting paid for this?

Do you have the paiting skills to match the modeling (It's a legitimate question, I do not know how well you paint)? Or is he painting it (I know he does)?

It looks back heavy, and I think the tail looks to artificial. Although, I suppose this is more to show it off than to critique.

Lucky you. Looks great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x7)

Details on how and why Overlord Leech built buggy for me are to be kept private, sorry.

As for the painting, ill be doing that myself. Im not sure im up to the task but im certainly going to give him my full attention!

A few people have said the tail looks a little large. The truth is it doesn't look oversized at all irl, and it needed to be long as how else could it reach over his massive body and pierce the tin cans of the fleshlings?

Ash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    333 (x5)

That is some model. Hats of to Leech for the demonstration of awesome skill.
    As for painting, I wish you the best of luck as I would'nt even know where to begin.
    I look forward to seeing it finished.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x6)

whoa, that's brilliant!

-Kai-Itza-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is amazing! Gives me a lot of new ideas for my Tyranids (when I get around to making them ).

The best thing about it is that you can still see the original model, but that it's also very obvious that this one is special

- Loran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow....

holy sh**...

i hope you can paint as well as you can build, that would be an AMAZING model, snap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

g'day

very, very nice. have fun painting that. was just wondering what leech used for the white tail and tube bits?

Cheers

P.S nice online store, even with postage your still cheaper than GW, so next thing i need to buy, ill get from you instead
    92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Prog rock FTW!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

425 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by beatonthis View Post
    g'day

very, very nice. have fun painting that. was just wondering what leech used for the white tail and tube bits?

Cheers

P.S nice online store, even with postage your still cheaper than GW, so next thing i need to buy, ill get from you instead
    Thanks, im currently working hard on re designing the store as i rushed it in order to get it open quickly! Ill also be re evaluating the prices (mostly to lower them) so keep checking back!

The white parts were created from milliput. Its like greenstuff only you get more of it for your cash! Theres 4 colours, each with a different quality. Yellow is great for large sculpts and crack filling, white is alot finer and better for detailed work. Dont even bother with the other two!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast