LOCs Revealed! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOCs Revealed!

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

LOCs Revealed!

Well, being as I plan on getting the auctions up this weekend I (re: Slorak and I) decided it is time to do the true revealing of the groups creations. So, here, I hope you all like. I will post again when the auctions are up and ready.

Ork Warboss - Artificer

Eldar Autarch - Cheredanine

Inquisitor Lord - RJSuperfreaky

Sister of Battle Cannoness - Slorak

Death Korps of Kreig Officer - King Ulrik Flamebeard

There are a possible two others, they will go up for auction, if and when they are completed. But these are what are you buying! I hope you like our hard efforts, not long before you can start to bid folks!

KU

PS: Full thread found here: http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-revealed.html

Last edited by King Ulrik Flamebeard; May 22nd, 2007 at 22:18.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

They look amazing, as always with you guys. Any idea at what price the auction starts?

-J

I'm back.

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

All beautiful works, definatly worthy of the project.
    I just love the Olde Skool Inquisitor Lord, very hard to get these days.
    Now if only I had some money......
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

First off I just wanted to say that these are indeed very very nice looking figures and I know all of us put a lot of effort into making them the best they could be. It was definitely a long long road (no thanks to me! HAH!) and it is nice to see this project almost at a finish.

This has definitely been a very fun project and probably the one figure I had the most fun working on. Thank you to KUF and Gareth for dreaming up this project and for the organization and especially for inviting me to participate.

Here are different angles of my project. If possible since I haven't seen any of the other figures in person I too would like to see other angles of the finished miniatures.

When the auctions go live - bid like you have never bid before! It is a great cause and you will not be disappointed by the quality here! Great job everyone!!!

Witchhunter Cannonness alternate photos:

Cheers,

-Mike
    Last edited by slorak; May 23rd, 2007 at 19:17.

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

As I've already said, these are some extremely beutiful minis. I'm very impressed with all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

The auctions are now up! They will be up for ten days starting from today, I do hope you will all dig deep into your pockets and help us raise some money for charity. =)

Here are the five auctions:

King Ulrik Flamebeard

RJ_Superfreaky

Cheredanine

Artificer

Slorak

Deeps regards, KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x1)

If I might interject a few thoughts regarding the auctions:

You listed them all under the "sisters of battle" category, this could result in less people finding the models on Ebay.

The title doesn't mention the items as a charity piece either, just as a painted piece, that could also be a limiting factor for later. I thought there was a different way to list charity items too, but I may be wrong (their own category or somesuch).

I'll show my club this stuff tomorrow though, I kinda want that Cannoness.

Hope I don't offend.
    :ninja:
    www.HIGHBATTALION.com - it's a link, you click it.
    "The world will be a better place when the world's resources are used for Giant Robots."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Carot View Post
    If I might interject a few thoughts regarding the auctions:

You listed them all under the "sisters of battle" category, this could result in less people finding the models on Ebay.

The title doesn't mention the items as a charity piece either, just as a painted piece, that could also be a limiting factor for later. I thought there was a different way to list charity items too, but I may be wrong (their own category or somesuch).

I'll show my club this stuff tomorrow though, I kinda want that Cannoness.

Hope I don't offend.
    :ninja:

Really? I changed each option to the specific armies, can't see why it would be under SOBs O_o I couldn't get it all on, there is a set limit and I had to loose a number of words and there might be a way to do charity pieces but I've never used ebay before. So, I did a basic and passed the links around - hopefully people will use these and bid. Only had one bid so far. =(

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    76 (x1)

Awesome models. Just awesome. I would bid, but alas i am short on the cash :cry: If they dont sell on Ebay (i would have no idea why though) then i guess you could sell them on CMON. Good luck!
    "In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Cheredanine looks amazing. Keen to see if I can get it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast