Battle wagon...Was new to it... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle wagon...Was new to it...

12" long. I was going to make it bigger with a Fantasy charroirt on the back, making it look like it was duct taped and rubber banded on. I had it all made with about 25 grots on it and then it turned out to be 17" long >.<.

Made form the following (from memory so if im missing anything opps)

Land raider
    Looted predator
    like 3 war trukks
    2 war buggies
    2 war traks
    2 war bikes
    kannon
    couple squigs
    lots of weapons bitz

The thing is legal. It has every upgrade you want on it...red paint, the cannon/lobba/zapp gun, the botl on big shootas all 5, the twin linked weapons on the sides. There are no treads on the land raider its being "pulled" by everything else. After i made this my orks almost never lost:yes:

* It is not painted i just kinda painted a little bit on to see what it would look like, and it was put together painted

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks good. battle wagons are the bomb. love dumping 20 ard boys out amongst my foe.
    My warriors, trained in the fires of battle, plunged into their welling blood as into a river. I filled the plain with the corpses of their warriors like herbage. In their terror they fled passing scalding urin and voiding excrement in their wake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol dude that thing is amazing, i really like it. Specially the "orks rule" on the side lol good time
    Kerinst :
    "*sits back in his rocking chair, getting his pipe and whittling knife* ya know, in my day the Orks weren't laughed at, Mutated Fish were not an army, and the Eldar hadn't divided yet... *nods off*"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

Nifty, I like the sheer amount of boyz, grots and gubbinz on it. Interesting idea to have the Land Raider be pulled along by a variety of other vehicles... hmmmm... Perhaps I'll loot the idea whenever I get around to making my own battlewagon.
    Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol just buy it and all the orks along with it!

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Haha, that's pretty cool. You should've painted the vehicles different colors, and weathered them alot more, patched 'em and such.
    Easest fix: typo- Ork spelling is horrendous, and they make an odd use of plurals. It should say
    "Orkses Rool" on the side. They don't comprehend the sound of a long 'u' because of an E.
    Needs more red pain:w00t:
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

That's awesome

Remember: "Red wunz go fasta!"
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

+ Reply to Thread