Converting Adeptus Mechanicus Assault Marines? (Any Ideas) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    454 (x7)

Converting Adeptus Mechanicus Assault Marines? (Any Ideas)

I've got a Guard Tank army and an Infiltrating Death Guard army now i'm looking for speed and close quarter fighting and with the new Blood Angels codex allowing you to take assault marines as troops I've decided to use that list for my Renegade Adeptus Mechanicus.

I've completed the conversion of the rogue Techpriest using the direct only techmarine and classic jetback.

But now i'm confused over how to convert the main assault marines?
    Orignally I planned to use these robotic minons:

Models: Dragoon Inquisitor Models by *Proiteus on deviantART
    Artwork: Zanatorian Dragoon Unit by *Proiteus on deviantART

Mounting a Bolt Pistol on the left shoulder and a scanner of the right, however they seem a little too small which is a shame as i really wanted to use them.

So does anyone have any ideas on how to improve the Dragoon Models or create a new type of flying cybernetic warrior for my army?

Last edited by Proiteus; June 3rd, 2007 at 19:22.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

Well, you could place the bolters underneath like the Tau drones have.

To bad not all of them have those servo-arms, otherwise you could change the "claw" on the servo arm to a bolter or so.

+ Reply to Thread