I call him "Wheels"! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x6)

I call him "Wheels"!

I have been recently thinking about making an unconventional looking Chaos lord with Daemonic speed. I was thinking using a normal chaos marine upper torso but replacing his legs with some type of wheels, possibly cut from the front of a bike and GSed together. I was then thinking about using some of the arms from the old necromunda range gladiators with the robotic drills and saws to really give him unique looking weapons. I would also use a techmarine servo backpack for some added flavor.

I really would rather not carve up a bike to accomplish this so does anyone have any idea what bits I might use for his "Wheels"?

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

I survived LO Chat thanks to: Karmoon, Rabbit, Process, Tossy and Meish.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x2)

I believe bike wheels are or at least were available as a seperate sprue. Presumably for the Orks range. You could order it at your local GW (if there is a local one) so I'd check if they're still available in the online store (since it gives pretty much box contents by sprue at the online store).

Alternatively you could probably even use Lego wheels. I think there are some decent fitting wheels there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    291 (x6)

My question was a little fuzzy, sorry for that. What I really meant was how should I do the connecting piece between the wheels and his body?
    IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

I survived LO Chat thanks to: Karmoon, Rabbit, Process, Tossy and Meish.

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x3)

I recon it'd be worth using a bike, notably the space marine bike. Just glue it together as normail, and cut off the front wheel. It's fairly easy.
    Codex: Legion Astartes - I am in need of Beta/proof readers and play testers
    The Primarch Project
    A Hero is no braver than the ordinary man. He is just brave five minutes longer.

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

You could do the conection by making the mud guard thing seem organic, and it grows into his upper armour, id say make it look as if only his legs have become the wheels, and leave him with a crotch size area between the wheels and the marine torso
    DJ87

+ Reply to Thread