Undead Pics - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Undead Pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undead Pics

i wrote a post about these models a few days ago. and finaly here are the pics. the skeletons paint mey look a bit thick because i had to respray and repaint over there old paint. and the fell bat picture isn't great so you cant see some of the things that well

Last edited by shrither; June 9th, 2007 at 16:18.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
    Win-Draw-Loss
    Orks 1-0-0
    Vampire counts 0-0-1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x3)

Your skeletons and banshee look very bland...my suggestion to you (and a very very quick fix would be some inking) I would take some chaos black...water the crap out of it i.e. 6-1 water to paint and just cover the entire model with it (for the skeletons) this will create shading and add some depth. If you want to go for a worn aged look do the same thing with a bestial or scorched brown. For the banshee i would suggest the same thing, except you wanna go for a ghostly misty look so i would use either a shadow blue or a dark angels green (water the green down even more cause it will show stronger)

Joe Peshi (lone wolf) kill tally:Lash Sorcerer, Ghazkull, Yriel, Termi Libby, Vulkan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely agree with C/-Rt3r. I also suggest you water down your paints a bit, it currently looks extremely thick.
    So 1337 that it'll crash your physics engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a reason why they look really thick. they were origionaly painted by a freind of mine when he just started warhammer, so there was the beguinner thick coat. then i had to try to paint over it but not adding to the thickness. so, it was hard to make it look ok given i had to repaint it.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
    Win-Draw-Loss
    Orks 1-0-0
    Vampire counts 0-0-1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

VC is a fun army to play. Thanks for taking time to upload pics to the showcase. I validated the images last night, so you should be able to see them there now.

What all units do you have again? I know you told me in chat, but my memory's not that good.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shrither View Post
    there is a reason why they look really thick. they were origionaly painted by a freind of mine when he just started warhammer, so there was the beguinner thick coat. then i had to try to paint over it but not adding to the thickness. so, it was hard to make it look ok given i had to repaint it.
    Ah nevermind, then. I thought you meant that it was just the skellies that was painted over. My bad {goofy}
    So 1337 that it'll crash your physics engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    VC is a fun army to play. Thanks for taking time to upload pics to the showcase. I validated the images last night, so you should be able to see them there now.

What all units do you have again? I know you told me in chat, but my memory's not that good.
    thanks for validateing them davidvc04 i have quite a few models left to paint in the small army i have. i have 11 grave guard, 8 black knights, a black coach, another fell bat, 31 zombies and a necromancer left to paint (i hope that answers your question)

and thanks to mercilessnerd, thank god you haven't been completely merciless and have given me some kind words as well as some advice.

i am not a good painter and dont pretend to be, so i keep things fairly simple. my models are a bit bland and i will try out the advice i have gotten, thank you all
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
    Win-Draw-Loss
    Orks 1-0-0
    Vampire counts 0-0-1

+ Reply to Thread