How do you pin a Bloodthirsters wings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Phoenix, AZ
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

How do you pin a Bloodthirsters wings

This is my first post on this site, and I finally have a question that I could not find within the forums.

How do you guys go about successfully pinning, (or any other method of assembly) a bloothirsters wings on so that they stay in place?

Thank for your time, and all suggestions would be absolutely wonderful, as I am at my wits end

2. Remove Advertisements

Thessaloniki, Greece
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

182 (x5)

You make two pin holes into the two wings of the Bloodthirster...

Then you insert a paper clip or thicker than usual cable in the holes you have made and use super glue or whatever equivalent you use to glue metal to metal...

You take your brush and a dot of Blood Red paint and paint the exposed edge of the paper clip/wire...

Before it dries you approach it to the models back where the wings should be so that the wire's red end leaves a little mark... repeat for both wings...

Where the little dot is on the Bloothirster's back make two additional pin holes as you have made on the wings...

Use the super glue or the equivalent and glue the wings in place... it is better to do one at the time, let it dry and then the other wing!

If there are gaps try and fill them with Greenstuff or Miliput!
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

+ Reply to Thread