Extra armour help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x2)

Extra armour help

Hye guys, I'm having a helluva time making a template for some extra armour for my rhino. I want to also make a template that I could trace onto the plasticard for future use. I checked the internet and I have found no results that will help my cause.

Does anyone know of any extra armour templates for Space marines? They can be in any file form, however PDF's would be preferred.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by aetherguy881; June 30th, 2007 at 07:58.
    |T|O|O|-|L|A|Z|Y|-my anti-drug

The rep button () is your friend!

Be off-topic and visit www.theopia.com

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

2. Remove Advertisements

Northern Ireland
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

I don't know of any templates. GW would go mad if somebody did give out such GW sale hurting things and therefore unleash a lawsuit. I suggest that you just try again to make your own.

The best way would be to make seven or eight templates, each one a different size. Test them to see which works well and use that one. You could make test templates out of card or paper.

With several attemps you are likely to get one of them right. I also suggest that you check you have good measure ment and cutting skills. Here is a link about cutting stuff, I don't think it's exactly what you need but it should help.

Cut Paper Self Portraits Art Lesson

+ Reply to Thread